Saturday, September 3, 2011

Introductions are in order!

I never know how to start these things other that just saying: my name is Jim and I'm an organist. I'm currently a student at Westminster Choir College and I am studying for my undergrad degree in Organ Performance/Sacred music. I come across so much great music during my time here and I the first thing I always want to do is share it and talk about it with others. So this is me attempting that in a different way in hopes of reaching a wider audience. Now I've never blogged before and so I have not the slightest idea of what I am doing, but I figure I'll give it a shot and see how it goes. What's the worst that could happen? I'll probably mostly talk about organ and piano music, but hey I am at a CHOIR college so I'm sure I'll slip some choral stuff in here too. Plus, I figure even if nobody reads any of this it will be a fun waste of time for me when and if I have time to be bored. I also think it will be cool to be able to look back later on at all the music I get to experience. Anyway, that's about all I want to say for now. Even if just one person takes the time to read any of this with interest I will be very happy!

Musically yours,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment